Monday, December 9, 2013

Moments D595: Warm Reunions

Today was EQ's staff party.  Perfect right?  It's my first day back in California and we had a chance to share an evening with his closest friends and co-workers.

But I was a little nervous.  I didn't tell him that.  In fact, I didn't tell anyone that.  Why would I?  It's been awhile since I've been here and seen his friends and co-workers.  It built up some nerves.

How wonderful it felt to have those nerves melt away so quickly shortly after we arrived at the party.  It was this warm wave of positive energy and acceptance from his closest friends and co-workers.  With smiles and hugs, it was easy to let the nerves go.

What incredible people.  What a delightful party.

It`s good to be back.

Moments feeling a little like a fish out of water.

Moments realizing, it`s okay to be out of the water, you`re not a fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment