It was a day of unknowns. The original plan was a trip to the zoo, but with the sketchy cool weather, it wasn’t really high on the priority list. Instead a morning of sleeping in and then puttering around was the thing to do.
After a lovely calorie heavy lunch from California Sandwiches, one of my favourite places, it was time for a pedicure. That was the replacement plan to not going to the zoo. Just a pedicure. Then maybe some shopping and a movie. Easy. Simple.
While at the salon, I fell in love with the colour on my toes, so I let the lovely esthetician convince me to get it on my fingers too! I’m in love with “Quarter of a Cent-Cherry”. Here’s what it looks like:
I’m quite happy with it AND I wasn’t expecting it. EVEN better.
Yes, today’s moment is about appreciating the unknown. No plans, no expectations but enjoying the moments as they come and pass through your day.
Moments of going with the flow.
No comments:
Post a Comment