Friday, January 3, 2014

Moments D620: Big ol' TRUCKS

Me, I like little sporty cars.  I miss my Tink!  (Yes, I named my car!)

Too bad because EQ has a big truck.  I haven't driven a boat that big ever.  (Though I did drive a fairly big car way back in my teens.)

Tonight I had my second opportunity to drive the truck and this time, it wasn't easy highway driving.  (Otherwise known as freeway driving here in the states!)  No no!  This time I was driving us around town running a few errands this evening.  That meant driving in some tight spaces and from one (small) parking spot to another.

At first, I was a nervous nellie, after all this monster is the biggest thing I have ever driven.  That said, with every parking job I made, I found the next to be a little easier.  By the time we made it home, I was ready to back in the truck into its parking spot.

EQ wasn't feeling so confident about that (at the time), but I proved that I could do it.  Slow and steady I slipped his beast back into its cage.

Beautiful.  I love stretching my world.

Moments learning something new.

Moments finding confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment