Sometimes people surprise me. This morning when I stopped at Tim's for a morning coffee, I watched a very pleasant exchange happen between three people ahead of me.
There was a gentleman four people ahead of me who was ordering. He turned back to the two ladies immediately in front of me and asked them what they'd like to order. It was surprising because up to that point it didn't seem like the three knew each other. It brought an immediate smile to my face.
To further amuse me was watching the gentleman just in front of these two ladies, but behind the gentleman ordering. He was not happy as the two ladies passed him and met up with the gentleman who had just ordered (and paid) for their drinks.
This too I was surprised by. So I looked the grumpy gentleman in the eye and said to him as the women passed him, ..."isn't it sweet of him?"
He did not look amused.
But I was!
Moments enjoying a kind offer.
Moments trying to spread the joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment