On the way back from Vegas, EQ and I stopped to hike in the Mojave desert. Why not? It was near the end of my work day, it was gorgeous outside and we both love the outdoors.
So, with one last round of conversations with my team at work, EQ took this photo of me saying goodbye:
The sun bright and low in the sky we hiked for about 40 minutes before I returned to work. (Ooh the joy of a hotspot in the car!) What a beautiful moment our hike was. The temperature was cool, but it was perfect for a hike. We stopped and enjoyed the fauna & flora. I picked up a couple of stones to take home with me, to add to my collection. EQ found one too. We picked up a piece of jumping cactus too. Carefully of course, after all, they bite!
The best part of the hike? The silence. We soaked in the sunny, cool silences, breathed in the dusty winter desert air.
Now that's what I call a "coffee" break.
Moments enjoying the world around you.
Moments at one with nature.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment