Thursday, January 2, 2014

Moments D619: Send over the heat

Tonight EQ and I went to dinner with a few of his skydive students.  One of his students and his wife arrived here just today from Vietnam, home for 2 weeks visiting.  Today's moment is inspired by this couple that I only just met this evening.

After dinner, EQ's student's wife was cold.  Surely after 13+ hours of travel that will happen.  As the others shared stories within their sport, I discreetly watched the couple.  They are still newly weds and it was fun to watch as hubby put his hand on his wife's shoulder and started humming and shaking his arm.  A few seconds later, he said, "...I'm sending you heat. Can't you feel it?  You are now warming up."

So darn cute!   So worth being today's moment.

Moments sharing stories over food (one of my favourite pastimes!).

Moments enjoying a couple's "almost" private moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment