Saturday, January 4, 2014

Moments D621: Purple Slivers

I spent most of the day on my own today running an errand and otherwise reading the day away.  A pretty chill day.

I dropped off my broken phone at a repair place first thing this morning, (yes, I had to drive that Big ol' Truck again!), I spent some time in the bed of the truck soaking up the sun, I finished off my book and then drove back to the repair place to pick up my fixed phone.

And when I arrived home, the sun was just lost behind the mountains already and the sky was my favourite colour.  And there, in that pretty purple sky was a pretty sliver of moon.

I paused and soaked it in.  I couldn't help but share this one out.  What a beautiful way to end the day.



Moments seeing your favourite colour as the backdrop to your favourite natural icon.

Moments pausing to take it all in and then sharing it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment