Today is the beginning of a New Year. The year started off being surrounded by a lot of love and positive energy. That feeling quickly disintegrated in the early hours of the morning when things became dark and complicated. But as I reflect upon it now, it was an evening that epitomized my entire year. This past year was filled with many highs and many lows. I was surrounded by love, light and adoration and other times I found myself in the deepest darkest hole. It is the roller coaster of life, or rather, it’s my roller coaster of life.
And so, as I reflect upon the year, these highs highs and low lows like I’ve never had before, one thing is for certain: I have gone deeper than I’ve ever been within myself. I have gone deeper with others than ever before. I’ve opened myself up to new types of people, new opportunities and new perspectives in life. I have grown leaps and bounds in the past 12 months. I can only imagine what another year will bring.
As I let 2012 drift into the darkness, I look forward to 2013 with fondness. The year started with a bang. It was like an explosion pushing me in a new direction. I now know it’s time to dig ever deeper. It’s time for new beginnings with the energies that the universe brings me and time to go after my dreams. I guess I should start to figure out what those dreams are!
Moments to pause and reflect.
Moments to dream new dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment