Monday, January 28, 2013

Moments D279: Customer service with a smile

Today I had the best customer service ever and it totally made my day!

When I arrived at work this morning I saw that I already had a voicemail. It seemed strange to have a voicemail already, so it was the first thing I did when I sat down: I checked my voicemail.

Low and behold it was a message from my dentist's office. It was from my favourite hygienist in fact. She had called to tell me that she was taking some vacation time when I was next scheduled in to see her. (In March, quite some time from now! )She went on to comment on how much she knew I would want to see her and suggested alternative dates for me.

It was such a lovely gesture. I've been seeing her for over 6 years now and she didn't want me to show up and not see her. I loved the personal touch!

Moments taking care of your clients/customers. It is the little things that matter most and that which sparks word-of-mouth sharing of stories.

Moments being pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment