Today I met up with my one of my besties. I haven’t seen her in quite some time. Our lives got in the way. Our lack of words got in the way. And frankly we were a bit lost between us.
But today’s moment was about being found again. We found our words. We reconnected. We found the light in a dark time (as we both have much on our plate) and we cleared away the cobwebs to reveal the sparkle below.
That was my moment. Seeing my girlfriend smile and know that all was right with the world again. I had really missed her and though I’ve told her in the past two months that I’ve missed her, neither of us had the time to connect. It was good to reconnect and celebrate a belated Christmas & New Year’s.
Moments with friends to catchup and clear up.
Moments appreciating how you are lucky to have such incredible friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment