When I arrived into work and logged in, I had a lovely (digital) bouquet of peonies waiting for me from a dear friend. She knows I've had a couple of challenging days and even though she's just moved and has been busy she made time to reach out to me. Why have I not surrounded myself with people as glorious as this woman sooner? (Something to delve into perhaps in another type of blog!)
But, back to the randomness. As I drove through the Beach, I saw a lady walking a very cute pug with a black Barcelona bag, kinda like this one:

As I approached my office building, I saw another lady riding on a bike with the same bag. How random is that? How strange that I saw two people with the same unique bag in a 15 min drive. The pieces that had to align for that moment to occur astound me! What is the universe suggesting? Perhaps it's time to explore Barcelona? Hmmmmm.
The second bit of randomness was just before reaching my office building. There was a young girl, perhaps early teens, playing on the corner with two scarves. She was dancing and twirling and tossing her scarves. It was quite a beautiful moment. If only we could all remember to be so carefree.
Moments of love. Moments of alignment. Moments of beauty.
Yes, today I've already had many moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment