Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Moments - D41; Revelations of Strength

Have you ever had one of those days where you wondered if you'd make it through the day?   Have you ever wondered if you would be able to deal with all the "stuff" that life is throwing at you and survive with a smile?  (And I do love to smile...even if the world around me is challenging!)

Today was one of those days.  Between the chaos at work (we are going crazy now ramping up to our tradeshow) and my personal turmoil, it's been a challenging day!

But, in spite of or perhaps because of these challenges, I've come to realize just how strong I can be.  Finding this inner strength and believing in this inner strength is such an important part of "self".  Don't get me wrong, I'm not always strong (not even close really to always), but when I am, and when I am aware of being strong, it is a moment that should be celebrated.  It is a moment that should be acknowledged and understood.

We all have a well of strength to draw upon during our darkest days.  I, for one, will  stop for a moment and celebrate this ability, for without it the bleakest of thoughts would take over.

A moment of strength.  A moment to smile and appreciate one's self in troubled times.

No comments:

Post a Comment