Saturday, June 30, 2012

Moments D66; Road Trips

I love to drive (maybe a little too fast sometimes, but please don’t tell on me!). And I love, LOVE road trips.

Road trips offer time for reflection (or conversation) and they ALWAYS include great tunes blasting loud (all the time when I’m alone driving or for only the best of songs when travelling with someone).

Today was a road trip out to the cottage. We had amazing weather. It was perfect for catching up with my best girl as passenger, but the moments I loved most about our roadtrip was singing at the top of our lungs when our favourite songs came on. I knew that our girl in the car ahead was doing the same.

For me - these are blissful moments. I love singing in the car and I love trying to solve all of life’s little problems (big deep conversations along the way) too!

No comments:

Post a Comment