Monday, June 4, 2012

Moments - D40; Healing Sunshine


Today they were calling for rain. I cancelled my pick-up volleyball due to the high POP. Sadly, it didn’t rain until much later in the day. Talk about disappointed! It was also a hard day for me on a personal level with much emotion flowing from me.

Still, there was a moment within that cloud of disappointment and angst that brought a smile. A smile beyond the the turmoil.

This came to me early in the morning when the sun broke from the clouds and washed over me in warmth. I sat in the sun, feeling its warm upon my face for quite some time in the quiet of the cool morning. I let the tears flow. I let them dry in the sun.

Yes, some moments can really be that simple. Appreciating the healing warmth of the sun on a cool morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment