Friday, June 15, 2012

Moments - D51; Tomato Cages

Today I tried to help find a home for some used tomato cages. During the process, I had quite a few laughs and it’s the moment I’m going to share with you today. I was very surprised at the fact that this small request to my office brought so many smiles.

First of all, I had three people ask me “what is a tomato cage”. Shocking. Who doesn’t know what a tomato cage is? Why wouldn’t people know what a tomato cage is? Hmmm. This was puzzling to me! As the email conversation continued between my team, there were pictures shared….the real one:



Which garnered these comments:

“They keep the tomatoes enclosed so they don’t run off when they ripen.”

and

“Ya gotta keep an eye on those ripe tomatoes!”

And then, this picture came along:



Oh the giggles.

Then this line:

“Yep, once they take off you can never (sigh) ketchup.”

Ah yes. Smiles. So many today from my office.

Thanks guys for the smiles today, during a tough stressful work day.

Moments within the office. Moments of laughter and silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment