Thursday, June 20, 2013

Moments D423: Sunrise

Today I was up early. Earlier than I wanted to be. Earlier than I had expected to be. As woke, the wash of realization for the emotional depth and growth over the past few days was with me. What a set of beautiful experiences this year’s trade show has offered me.

I smiled as I watched the early sun peak over the horizon of buildings and the sky begin its shifting colours of gold, pink, and soft yellow. It’s been a beautiful morning and as this song played on my radio, I realized that I too have changed over these past few days. I’m not just a “little girl” as the song lyrics in my ear remind me. I’m a woman with more to offer than I realized.

The dawning of the sun. The dawning of a new realization. How apropos. Nothing today can trump this moment. It’s why I write my entry early today.

Moments enjoying the lingering feelings of an intense few days of excitement and change.

Moments pausing, breathing in the golden sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment