Monday, June 10, 2013

Moments D413: Waiting at the street car stop

On my way home tonight from work, I was behind a street car for awhile. One of the times I slowed to wait for passengers to get off the street car, I noticed that there was a man standing at the street car stop with a big black umbrella. He was not making any move to board the street car. I was curious.

The rear doors opened and off stepped a woman. She broke into a friendly smile and went right into his arms, sheltered under the big umbrella.

He was waiting for her at the stop with an umbrella. I can’t tell you how impressed I was. I was touched by this chivalrous gesture. As much as I am an independent woman, I still love to see these small (HUGE) gestures of love and respect. (I would do the same for my partner - why not!)

How incredibly sweet and adorable and in love they were It was a moment that, as a passing stranger, brought a smile to my face.

Moments enjoying strangers in love.

Moments reminding yourself what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment