Friday, June 14, 2013

Moments D417: Lost car in the parking garage

Ever had one of those days where the clock seemed to be on FAST? That was today. The day flew by and the evening went just as quickly. Before I knew it, I was late to leave my place to head to Pearson! My friend’s plane, of course, was scheduled to land early!

Fortunately, I managed to get to Pearson just after his plane landed. I parked and fast walked to the arrivals waiting area. And yes, I noted where my car was, but apparently not well enough!

After our reunion in arrivals, we walked back to the parking garage. Deep in conversation, we walked right past the aisle where my car was and before I knew it I was completely turned around! It was embarrassing, and it was somewhat humerous. A couple of aisles and moments of laughter later we gave up and started to use my fob for the car alarm. That didn’t really help since we were facing the wrong direction! Laughter ensued, but shortly thereafter, we found the car. Right where I left it. And I noted how we had just walked all the way around the aisle that it was in.

It was an amusing moment of my day and it broke a lot of the day’s tension. It’s funny how something so silly can do that.

Moments of “aha!”

Moments of laughter & silliness.

1 comment:

  1. FWIW, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elibera.android.findmycar&hl=en can be really useful.

    ReplyDelete