Sunday, June 16, 2013

Moments D419: Rainy days in bed

This morning was a rainy morning. What better a day to just stay in bed?

And though the rain clouds lifted late afternoon, instead of heading back into reality and prepping for the busy week ahead, another movie played out the rest of the afternoon. How incredibly lazy and delightful it was. So lazy you’d think I’d feel refreshed and full of energy this evening!

Unfortunately, after running around prepping for my busy week in a couple of hours (instead of most of the day), I find myself quite tired. It’s kind of crazy! I’m looking forward to going back to bed. I’m sure I’ll sleep like the dead, which is great because the next three days are ProFusion and it is going to be BUSY!

Moments digging deeper within oneself and allowing enjoyment in laziness.

Moments of watching the day pass without a care.


No comments:

Post a Comment