Today I made up my own little song or rhyme. I was inspired as I was tagged to play in a late baseball game last night as a sub. After a busy, tiring week, I wasn’t sure I wanted to head out to play baseball at 9:30pm…..in a wet field.
So, instead of chanting away the rain, I made up a new chant.
It made me smile. It’s the moment I share today.
Rain, rain, come along
Let me sing my silly song
Rain, rain, com along
It didn’t work. I played ball. We won. I ran the bases four times. But it was fun to sign it all day long and to taunt our baseball coach that we’d be rained out. My punishment - it rained while we were playing. We all got wet! We laughed a little more. It was so much fun. I’m glad I went. I’m glad my chant against the rain didn’t work.
Funny how things work out sometimes!
Moments being silly.
Moments singing.
No comments:
Post a Comment