Today was day one of our annual trade show. It was, quite simply, an amazing day. The day started after a night of little sleep, but that did not affect the day at all, if anything, it gave the day a little extra energy powered by the excitement and the caffeine.
The most interesting moment of the day was dinner this evening. It was an evening where I was able to sit and enjoy both new friends, deepening friendships from past shows and old friends. Over the course of my meal, I found myself sandwiched between two particularly interesting souls. One relatively new to my personal world, and another that I’ve had a deepening relationship with for a couple of years. This particular evening, I was like the net between two playing tennis. While it was challenging to eat my dinner due to the intensity of their conversation, it was amazing to watch (and feel) the energy pass back and forth between these two amazingly creative souls. I watched, in a front row seat, as the synergies built. It was the birth of a new friendship.
What an energy to be a part of.
Moments making new, deepening friendship.
Moments watching the creative forces swirl around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment