Friday, May 17, 2013

Moments D389: Friday Lunches

Today I met up with a friend I haven’t seen since months after she had her second beautiful son. Her son is now just over 15 months old.

My day started off with a bang and I put my head down and ploughed through a lot of work. Before I knew it, my girlfriend had touched base to check in on me and make sure that we were still on for lunch. I could’t believe that it was already 11:30 am. The morning have zipped by! And while I was deep into my work, there was no way I was missing out on this lunch!

My girlfriend and I had an amazing lunch. Time seemed to slow and we managed to get caught up with much laughter.

And to think, I very nearly missed it because I wasn’t paying attention - distracted by work.

Today’s moment - my Friday lunch. A Friday lunch out of the office! HAPPY days indeed.

I’m even happier yet knowing that my dear old Dad will be leaving the hospital tomorrow morning.

Moments with a near missed lunch.

Moments enjoying awesome food with an awesome person.

No comments:

Post a Comment