Saturday, May 11, 2013

Moments D383: Hats

Today I was in Chinatown with my Mom & Dad for dinner (which, incidentally was delightful in both the company and the food!). On the way back to the hotel, my Mom & I stopped into a couple of shops along the way.

One of the cute stores sold hats and glasses. Now, typically I wouldn’t bother dropping into this kind of store, after all, I don’t really wear fancy hats. (Winter hats & baseball hats, sure….but a cute fedora?) But we were lazily making our way back, so we stopped in.

There we were, Mom & daughter trying on hats and eyeing the scarves. Everything was on sale. Mom & I discussed the merits of owning a hat such as this cute fedora. Where the heck would I ever wear it? That really wasn’t the question. The question was, for $10, why not find a place to wear the cute fedora? And so, I bought it, along with a killer scarf with skulls on it.

Yes, now I need a place to wear it. Think it’s too much for the hospital tomorrow?

Moments stepping outside your comfort zone.

Moments finding a new fashion statement.  (maybe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment