Thursday, May 9, 2013

Moments D381: Rain Shower

Ah…..spring. I really do love it. I love watching the world around me fill in with green leaves, colourful flowers, and the change in temperature. I even enjoy the crazy temperature changes (from 0 degrees in the morning to 22 degrees in the late afternoon).

Today was one of those delightful spring days. It started off with a rainy spring day. It was a warm spring rain shower. It was light shower and I had no problem enjoying it as I walked from one of our offices to the other.

As I passed the parking lot’s entry way, I glanced out to the sidewalk and street beyond. Walking past the driveway, was a gentleman with his eyes closed and his head tilted to the sky. He was walking slowly. You could tell that he was enjoying every moment of the rain hitting his face.

I smiled. And then I did the same.

Moments being inspired.

Moments enjoying the season and the spring rain shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment