Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Moments D160: Love at the Speed of Light

Today was nothing particularly special. I was up earlier than normal and managed to squeeze in some exercise and made it to work early to push through a particularly busy day.

After finalizing plans for the coming Thanksgiving weekend, I sent a shout out to my two favourite nieces that I would be spending Saturday night with them and how excited I was to see them.

Within a minute I had a response back from each of them. I know, not quite “love at the speed of light”, but pretty damn close. I felt their love nearly instantaneously. How incredible really.

I was so tickled by their speedy responses. And I can not wait to squeeze ‘em in person and hang out in our PJs together to catch up!

Moments with family.

Moments of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment