Friday, October 5, 2012

Moments D163: Words

Today seems to have a theme so it’s hard for me not to just go with the flow and talk about what seems to be popping up all day. (Pretty much from the moment I woke!)

Words.

Too many words. Not enough words. Not the right words. Funny words. Words in song. Today I have been surrounded by words.

I woke to a text message with too many words.

I started my day in the office with not enough words.

I struggled to find the right words while progressing through my day.

And then a friend sent me this video clip: WORMS. My first giggle of the day regarding words.
And then this crossed my path:
My second giggle of the day regarding words.

And throughout the day I’ve appreciated many words in song. So today, I celebrate words. The good, the bad, the ugly and the funny.

Moments with words.

Moments in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment