Today was a lovely day. Late(r) to rise and slow to get out of bed…..homemade coffee that went cold before I got to it. But it was worth it, I very much enjoyed my luxurious time in bed.
Later, after a delightful brunch and running a few errands I found myself in slow traffic. As I cruised slowly along the busy street a gust of wind came along and tickled the trees lining the street.
I watched as the bright yellow leaves twirled and danced around me. And as traffic started to move I found myself mesmerized by the floating, drifting, yellow slivers in the air around me.
That was my moment today. Surrounded by a twinkle of yellow.
Moments to appreciate the fall colours.
Moments with nature.
Later, after a delightful brunch and running a few errands I found myself in slow traffic. As I cruised slowly along the busy street a gust of wind came along and tickled the trees lining the street.
I watched as the bright yellow leaves twirled and danced around me. And as traffic started to move I found myself mesmerized by the floating, drifting, yellow slivers in the air around me.
That was my moment today. Surrounded by a twinkle of yellow.
Moments to appreciate the fall colours.
Moments with nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment