Sunday, October 21, 2012

Moments D179: Birds Above

Today was a great day and I spent a few hours in one of my favourite places in Niagara Falls -The Butterfly Conservatory. It was amazing to sit and just enjoy them fluttering about us. Beautiful. So much that I’ll share a picture.






But, that wasn’t the biggest moment I had today. That came when I was driving home. I had my sunroof open as it was warmer and sunny and these types of days will be fewer and farther between as the fall days roll into winter. I was enjoying the cool breeze.

As I stopped for a red light I noticed that there were birds directly above my head on a wire singing their beautiful song. That was the smile of the day. Birds chirping and twittering above my head on a busy 4 lane street. So cool.

Moments with nature.

Moments to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment