Today started with a bang as I was running late from the word go! (or in this case, when the alarm went off!)
It was a big day….big meetings and a test in school in the evening. Top that off with supporting someone close to me on his bad day and it was was busy, bustling, hustling, juggling stressful kinda day.
And yet they were two moments that stood out to me. The first was on the drive to work.
Mr. Tai Chi hasn’t been in the park for many days now and yet I hope to see him every day I pass the park. Today I was happy to see him in the park with his heavier jacket in, with a toque and gloves. It was a fast moment as there was no traffic and I passed him in a blink. This made me smile before my day even started.
My second moment today was thinking about tattoos. My “niece” turns 18 in March and is determined to get a tattoo to celebrate this milestone. We have been sharing ideas back and forth for the past week and a bit. It has been an interesting process and it has inspired me to think about my next tattoo again.
Today as I was copying and pasting (read boring and easy) and was thinking about my tattoo. And as I ate my lunch at my desk, I played with some fonts for the four words that will likely find their way onto my body. I find myself excited and wondering when it might happen.
Moments to re-visit an inspirational gentleman and his practice.
Moments to be inspired!
You must get a nice tattoos designs . its a nice thing . best of luck that . its good that you are sharing your personal experiences,,,,
ReplyDelete