Today was a busy productive day, but, on a personal level, it was challenging for me as I struggled to find my balance most of the day. If you know me, you know I am a worrier and I try to be aware of scenarios that I may find myself in, on any given day, before said scenarios happen. I call it planning. Others call it excessive worrying or caring too much.
With the emotional bruises I received over the past little while, it has taken me a bit to bounce back. I am extremely fortunate to be surrounded by such support, love and positive energy. I’ve had many reach out to me to reassure me. I am thankful. I am taken aback by the energy. I am humbled to know that I have a voice and one that some want to hear. Thank you for your support and your positive light.
I know I can’t be all things to all people. But, I’m not going to lie - that frustrates me. I work hard every day to, at least, be something to everyone I connect with. I suppose this perspective on life only adds to the bruising!
So back to the point. Today’s moment is two fold: appreciation of those who love and support me. And BURRITOS! Yes, that’s right. End a bummer of a day with a food that I love. Why not right? So I’m going to give a little shout out to my favourite burrito place in the big smoke. CHINO LOCOS! If you have a chance to try them DO! Their burritos never fail to make me smile.
Moments of favourite foods.
Moments with dear friends.
Moments of appreciation & humbleness.
No comments:
Post a Comment