Recently a dear friend and I were discussing life and the process through which we, as individuals, experience life. The subject of change was prevalent in our discussion.
Change. Why is it so challenging for most? Isn’t that why we are here? To learn? To Grow? To evolve? How is it that we become complacent and comfortable with people and situations that aren’t really best for us? How is that acceptable?
Tough questions without easy answers. For me, that’s what life is all about IMHO. Learning, growing, evolving into better versions of self. No one said it was going to be easy, but it is necessary. It takes time. It takes analysis of self and time to reflect. In such a fast paced world, we lose the ability to take a step back and reflect without forcing that moment of reflection.
As I told my girlfriend - I will learn until the day my last breath escapes my lips. And I vow to make more time for myself to reflect upon myself and how comfortable I really am.
Moments of learning.
Moments of reflection.
Moments of GROWTH.
No comments:
Post a Comment