Monday, July 2, 2012

Moments D68; Proud Canadian

Yes, that’s right, I am CANADIAN and proudly so. I spent an incredibly three days and two nights with my bestest friends and then, I topped off the weekend with the most Canadian thing you can do by celebrating Canadian musicians at a concert featuring the Tragically Hip, Death Cab for Cutie, The New Pornographers, Dispatch and the Rural Alberta Advantage.

It was an amazing experience even though we ran late and missed most of the opening bands. We managed to drink some beer, dance and sing along with some of our favourite songs from the hip, and that, is something that is just so darn Canadian I can’t even explain it.

And hey, if anyone has sights on a medium ladies t-shirt from the event, please let me know. I missed out on picking one up - they were plumb sold out! I can’t find it online at all. Maybe those t’s will show up later. (My fingers are crossed!)

A Canadian moment. A sea of red and white concert goers. An incredible, moment to share.




No comments:

Post a Comment