Today’s moment is a silly, but simple one.
Today as I was driving into work the traffic was particularly slow. There was a gentleman trying to turn right into the flow of traffic and the two cars ahead of me didn’t let him in.
When the light turned red I wasn’t quite into his intersection, so I stayed back far enough to easily allow him room to make his turn. A simple act. But one that he didn’t immediately notice as the car in front of me was still blocking his turn. As the light changed, he looked my way and the surprise and happiness that spread to his face was more than obvious. hen, with a huge gesture of his arms over his head and a dramatic enunciation with his mouth he shouted “THANK YOU!” He beamed a smile over to me, waved vigorously once more and off he went.
It’s a silly moment, but it felt good that it was a moment of kindness repaid. I think we both felt good about that moment today!
Moments of kindness.
No comments:
Post a Comment