Today’s moment is a wee silly one, but it brought me many smiles.
Today I treated myself to a pedicure. There is this place very close to home that I’ve been a bunch of times….they’ve taken good care of me.
I decided to be a little racy with my chosen toe colour. I picked a bright neon pink. It’s summer, I’ve been on the beach a lot with a Victoria’s Secret bright pink bag, so I figured why not match my toes to my bag! Ha. Yes, sometimes I can be a girlie-girl!
But, what brought my moment to me? It came when I was asked if I wanted a design on my toe. Of course I did! But, I didn’t want to creatively direct the design. So I said - be creative - do whatever you’d like to do. And this is what I ended up with.
Sometimes, it’s just perfect.
Moments to smile. Moments where you feel special. Moments of luxury.

No comments:
Post a Comment