Friday, February 8, 2013

Moments D290: Snow Day!

Well, technically it wasn't a REAL snow day. Had I been just a student, it would have been, as the university I go to cancelled all their classes. We had over 25cm of snow fall in the last 24 hours. FUN! Too bad I'm still not feeling so hot to get outside and enjoy it a bit.

Today, I called in sick to work. Though my breathing is better, I didn't sleep well and at 8am this morning there was simply no way I had the energy to truck myself into work. I happily pulled the covers back over me and slept in until 11am.

Then, I logged into work from home. Ya, I know. I really shouldn't do that since I'll be docked a whole sick day. But, I'm too responsible for my own good. I was actually feeling better post morning nap, so why not be productive. It's not like I had enough energy to go outside and dig out my car! So I worked for 5 hours. Not bad for a snow day.

Then I switched hats and ready my textbook and did some problems for my upcoming test. Huh. Really not bad for a snow day.

Now, I'm about to make a late dinner. Yes, only soup, but it's time. I'm finally hungry. All in all, a pretty productive day for a snow day. Sleep in, work, school, food. Not bad at all.

I really loved watching the snow fall too. I had my blinds open all day watching the blustery winds of white.

Here's hoping tomorrow can be as productive, though I may need to dig my car out so I can get some groceries!

Moments enjoying being snowed in and "stuck" at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment