Sunday, February 10, 2013

Moments D292: Digging the Car Out

Today I had to finally adventure out to pick up a few necessary groceries. Normally, not such a big deal, but after being sick for the past three days, it definitely was a bigger production than normal.

AND to top it off, my car was buried in about 2 feet of snow. Not just the light fluffy snow that fell, but also the snow that the snow plow pushed up aside it.

Twenty minutes later I put the shovel down, finished my coughing fit and hoped I had dug around my car enough to get her out. I said a mini prayer to the universe that it was enough and then we attempted it.

SUCCESS! On the first go. Yes - that’s my moment today. Successfully digging out the car. Why? Because it meant I could finally have some fresh food and not just all the stuff I had kicking around the apartment. It was a good moment and one that made me smile. (Though eating my tomato salad a little later on certainly made me smile too!)

Moments of successfully beating a cold to be mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment