Thursday, April 17, 2014

Moments D724: Childhood Pet Memories

Today on my drive into work I saw a man stopped with his dog on the side of the road. That's a pretty typical scenario, and I thought nothing of it, until I slowly rolled closer to the scene.

As I slowly crept in traffic, I had a chance to watch this beautiful golden retriever play with very large tree branch. The tree branch looked like a small tree in and of itself and this dog was whipping its head back and forth with this "tree" hanging from its mouth.

That made me smile and think back to my childhood and the dogs we had when I was growing up. I remember them both doing similar things and always enjoying their pleasure with shaking branches bigger than themselves. I swear, if the dogs could smile, they would have been!

A silly moment, but one that not only made me smile, but it had me remember days when I was a young lass.

Those were good, simple days.

Moments smiling at silliness.
Moments enjoying memories from your childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment