Monday, April 7, 2014

Moments D714: Spring Flowers

Last week, with everything going on, I missed an appointment with my CFA.  Terrible of me.  So very unlike me, but, so it seems, a new side of me as I let things become less structured.  (I've been told I'm too scheduled and structured....letting loose, for me, means missing appointments apparently!)

And so, today was our rescheduled moment.  I was determined to make sure my CFA knew that I was appreciative of her time and that I didn't mean any disrespect.  I offered to pick up a coffee for her, but she politely declined.

So I arrived early and with with a tiny pot of purple flowers.

She couldn't say no to flowers, right?

Sure enough, it was something that certainly brought a smile to her face.  And one to mine for bringing her a smile.

What a delightful moment.  What a wonderful way to start the week.

Moments sharing a tiny bit of love to show some respect and appreciation.

Moments knowing that a small gift will bring many days of smiles ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment