Monday, February 10, 2014

Moments D658: KD - also known as MAC n CHEESE

Tonight was another night in the books.  After tonight, I have only one more night to cram three chapters worth of tax knowledge into my tired brain.  I pushed hard and I persevered through some challenging twists and turns.

But I didn't do it alone.

No.  Tonight EQ sat with me and quietly read.  His presence and calm energy was very welcomed. But the best part, the part that is my moment today was that he made me my favourite "I-am-studying" dinner.  K-D.

Of course, I came to learn that K-D has no meaning to EQ.  Kraft Dinner is what we Canadians know it as.  But to those south of the border, it's known, not by the brand, but by what it is "Mac n Cheese".

No matter what we called it, I called it damn good! 

Not only was it done up special (with a touch of love!), EQ took the time to spice it up a bit.  The attention did not go unnoticed and I had to Instagram it before I even took a bite!


Yes, that's right.  Bread with oil & balsamic as a side with a coriander garnished K-D plate.!

It was heavenly!

Moment appreciating the simple dinners.

Moments being surprised that it wasn't so simple after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment