I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but for me, there are days when I tend to have difficulty speaking. Forgotten words, words that come out garbled or mumbled and worse yet, words that get all tangled up in themselves.
Today was one of those days for me. I don't what was with me! For the life of me, I just couldn't speak properly.
The best garble of the day: "Flight and Luffy"
Of course, I meant to say: "Light and Fluffy".
But I couldn't. Believe me. I tried. During the conversation I was having, not only did I say it once, twice, but three times. After a full-on belly laughter moment for messing up those words, we tried to continue the conversation.
And I did it again. Twice. Flight and Luffy.
I gave in to another round of giggles. Hard not to really. I figure, in the end, the message of light and fluffy still comes across, right?
But out of curiosity, I looked up Luffy online. "A half minded hero....a rubber man that uses really cool moves."
Perfect. Flight & Luffy.
Moments lost in your words.
Moments lost in silliness.
No comments:
Post a Comment