Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Moments D561: Poppies V2

Today was an interesting day.  From first next steps, to an unexpected lunch out, to a sweet surprise just before leaving work.  Today's moment comes from that surprise.

Yesterday, while out for dinner with EQ, Comic Guy & Archie, I broke my new artsy, ceramic poppy as it fell off its pin.  Just my luck.



This early eve, my love arrived to pick me up at the end of the day.  As he waited for me, he pulled out of his pocket something in bubble wrap.  Eager to open my surprise, I unwrapped it with a gleam in my eye.

It was a perfect replacement of the one I had broken not 24 hours earlier.

I'm not sure if EQ realizes just how special that gesture was.  Now I can continue to enjoy my pretty, artsy, ceramic poppy, version 2.

Moments enjoying a simple gesture that shows much.

Moments enjoying a replacement poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment