Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Moments D702: Perfect...or not.

Sometimes hard work pays off.  Actually, come to think of it, at least in my experience, hard work nearly always pays off.  In this case, it definitely paid off.

We received our tests back tonight in class.  I scored a perfect 100%!  Wow.  I haven't done that in a very, very long time.  What a sweet surprise!

And then, we dig into the answers.  It wasn't long before I realized that I hadn't scored perfect on this test after all.  No!  I missed a mark on the third question.  Curious.

Turn the page and AH HA! I landed the bonus question!

Sweet.  Of course, now I realize I could have ended up with 110% on this test.  How wild would that be?

Pretty wild.  But hey, I'll take perfect!

Moments being pleasantly surprised.

Moments seeing your hard work pay off.


No comments:

Post a Comment