Here is a moment I've been hanging on to. I haven't had the time to share it, as my two year anniversary post was holding me up!
Shame on me....I know, I know. But I'm back.
Forgive me?
This moment was inspired by a meeting between EQ and our downstairs neighbour this past summer. At one point in the meeting my neighbour complained that she's never done anything with her life, no Grammy, no accolades, no real awards to her name. I laughed and commiserated as I haven't collected anything of that nature either.
And then EQ was brilliant.
He looked over at our neighbour's little girl, laughing in the yard with her new puppy and then back at our neighbour and without skipping a beat said: "That is your Grammy - there is nothing more precious in the world."
Simple and to the point. It hit hard. Our neighbour was touched deeply at his words.
That was a inspirational moment. One worth sharing with many.
Moments watching a complaint turn into a compliment.
Moments seeing the bigger picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment