Today's moment is all about believing in self and trusting your muscles to do what you need them to do WHEN you need them to do it. Yes, yes muscle memory.
I love playing volleyball. I don't have an opportunity to play very often given my hectic schedule, but recently I've been on a mission to sub and play when/where I can. Tonight I was fortunate to be invited out to sub for a team.
Now subbing for a team can be quite stressful. Most times you don't know anyone on the team. Most times you don't know what they are expecting of you. I always try to bring my A-game, but hey, a girl has nerves sometimes.
My nerves tend to show when I'm serving. That's when all is quiet. All eyes are on you and it's easy to succumb to the nerves.
THANK YOU MUSCLE MEMORY.
A moment believing in self.
A moment feeling stronger and confident.
A moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment