Sunday, April 29, 2012

Moments - Day 5 - Sharing


What I love most about the people in my life is sharing with them.  The give and take.

Today's moment begins with a plant and ends with dirt.  Silly.  Strange.  But true.

This morning I bought a dear friend of mine a plant.  A money plant actually.  It's good luck, and offers to bring good fortune, wealth and prosperity.   Who couldn't use this type of energy in their home?  I know he will cherish this new family addition....and this brings me a smile.

Later on in the day, I spent a relaxing afternoon catching up with a dear girlfriend. As I was leaving, she gave me a bag of dirt.  Yup.  That's right dirt.  She knows how much I love to garden and share my green thumb.

Ah the timing.  I smiled.  I smiled a lot.

Today's moment:  Sharing.

A moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment